Do you secretly dream of playing or singing in a rock band, but don’t know where to start?
Do you believe that you are “tone-deaf”, lacking rhythm sense, or hold any other limiting belief that is stopping you from doing it?
From dispelling the “musicality myth” to proving that muscle memory can be developed at any age, the book provides a practical roadmap to your musical journey. With over 300 pages of practical guidance, this guide is a supportive friend while you make your dream a reality.
Topics in the book include:
- Why playing rock is the ultimate form of self-expression
- How to overcome limiting beliefs about musicality, tone-deafness, and rhythm sense
- How to choose the right instrument for you and learn to play it
- A step-by-step process for learning any musical piece
- How to recruit a band and conquer stage fright
- Tips for finding venues to perform in as a beginner
- How to write your songs, record, and share your music
And much more!
Already have the book? Get the exclusive book resources here.